Getting hold of a physical mailing address without owning or renting an actual office seems like an absurd thought. Well, this is not a weird scenario anymore. With the virtual address for small business an individual gets the benefits of a physical office without spending a huge sum of money on the office rents.
Various options for business mailing address:
It goes without saying that every business requires a business mailing address. Customers and government authorities require every business to have a communication address. While the large companies have a specific office location for receiving any mails, the small businesses face a tough time in this matter. The new ventures are usually home-based or prefer the work from home policy.
As a result of this they search for options to own a business mailing address.
Following are some options for business mailing address:
- Private mailbox – This is one option which is not much in use nowadays. The private mailbox is the cheapest option for a business mailing address. In this the business owner has to register with a postal office to get a postal mailbox. This mailbox receives mails and packages from only a few delivery partners. Hence, it becomes a limitation for the entrepreneur. Furthermore, the postal mailbox comes with a P.O. Box address which does not put a professional impression on viewers.
- Virtual mailroom – This is a blend of a private mailbox and a virtual office. The virtual mailroom is the digital version of a private mailbox. In this the service provider receives mails on your behalf and scans the mails to upload on your designated virtual mailing address. In terms of the cost, a virtual mailbox is expensive than a private mailbox but cheaper than a virtual office. Presently, a virtual mailbox is the most common option for new business owners looking for a cheap virtual business address.
- Virtual office – Lastly, the most expensive business mailing address is the virtual office. This facility not just provides a virtual address for business but also comes with the many benefits of a physical office. Apart from the services available with a virtual mailroom, the virtual office also provides services like conference room on rent, virtual receptionist, etc. It is a popular choice amongst the budding entrepreneurs as it provides the uses of an actual office but saves the maintenance and overhead charges for the company.
Reasons supporting the selection of a virtual office
While we know the three options of a business mailing address, the highest demand in the market is for the best virtual business address. Clearly this popularity is backed with various reasons, such as:
- Cost saving – Virtual offices allow you to save money and utilize the same on core business activities. By opting for a virtual office the business owner is not spending an amount equivalent to the rent of a physical office. Furthermore, the virtual office enables the company to save expenses like utility bills, office supplies, cleaning and maintenance. Together these expenses cost a considerable amount to the company. Also, there is no need to spend a huge sum on the office desks, chairs and other furniture.
- Allows privacy of home address – Customers prefer to communicate with the business owner before entering into any material transaction. Now the small businesses are usually running from home. Clearly, giving your home address for mailing can put the privacy and security of your family at risk. Now, by renting a virtual office it becomes your communication address. Moreover, it is widely acceptable. As a result the virtual offices help in keeping the privacy of your home intact. The virtual office address also allows you to use the same on your advertising campaigns.
- Trust and credibility – While everyone praises the opening of a new venture, there are people who are still suffering from the losses they incurred due to a scam. As people are becoming apprehensive about the legitimacy of the new companies, the virtual office helps in gaining the trust of the society. Having an online space and a real office address brings credibility to the business. Clearly, customers are the happiest when they can trust an entrepreneur.
- Professional image – When a business owns a virtual address, it is building a professional image for itself. Using a postal office address or your home address gives a vague idea about your business. On the other hand, owning a virtual office in a business center is appreciated amongst stakeholders.
- Work life balance – Be it employees or the company owner, traveling to the office during peak hours leads to wastage of time. With a virtual office, the teams are working from home and hence are able to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Running a business in the modern age requires adaptation to the new trends. The traditional working style is not a growth strategy anymore. It is a limitation for the business as well as the employees. Clearly, little flexibility is not harming anyone. So, if you are a business owner without a virtual office address, then register for one at the earliest. This service will surely take you to places in the shortest timespan.